Monday, July 26, 2010

Diaper Bag Dilemma

So I'm currently haveing a diaper bag dilemma.  Dilemma number one, I dont have one yet.  Dilemma number two, I don't know how much is too much.

I would really love to have an adorable bag from Petunia Pickle Bottom but they are just rediculously too much money for a bag.  So I was looking into other bags, it seems to me that they're all realitivly expensive if you want something somewhat cute, anywhere from $50 up.  I figure since I will most likely be utilizing this diaper bag for quite a while and it will most likely double as a purse most the time I might could bring myself to spend the money.

I found this very cute bag on Nordstrom.com.  It's still a little pricy, but the custest I've found for the least amount of $, but not too much that I couldn't justify buying it as long as I use it for a year or more.



So, what I need from all you mommies out there is feedback.  Did you spend a pretty penny on your diaper bag?  If yes, was it worth it?  If no, what'd you get for how much and has it held up?

3 comments:

  1. It's totally worth it! And I don't care how much that bag costs you HAVE TO buy it!! That is SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely worth the money! You will be carrying it around for a long time, so you need one that you love, and that is good quality. I love Petunia Pickle Bottom bags too, they're super cute! I have a Ju-Ju-Be bag - Whit has the same brand too, and I have LOVED it! They are $100+, but completely worth it. I had a cheaper one to begin with, and some milk spilled in it and I did everything I could, but the smell wouldn't come out. With my Ju-Ju-Be, I've spilled a lot in it, but it wipes right out. The liner is coated with something that spills don't seep into the fabric. Very worth it!! The bag pictured is SUPER cute, but make sure it's something that will clean easily. White makes me a little nervous with babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one CUTE diaper bag. I personally didn't spend much on mine. I found I didn't carry it for as long as I thought it would. I just got a purse that was bigger and it worked fine. We actually like the diaper bag the hospital gave us a lot. That is the one that got used the most! But man, I never found one as cute as the one you have shown. I might have bought that!

    ReplyDelete