Monday, July 19, 2010

Photo Editing

I was blog hoping around the other day and stumbled upon an awesome post about a free photo editing web site called Picnik.  I hoped on it to see what it was all about and as it turns out you can do some really cool stuff other than just making your pictures pretty; you can make photo collages, and add wording and such to your photo's like those pro bloggers that always tag their pics.  It only offers some of it's services for free, they have a premium program that you can pay for to get all the options, but what they do offer for free is more than enough for what I would want or need to do with it.  Just check out this before and after pic of our master bedroom.


I'm way excited to try it out when we have a million pics of the baby, cheaper than going to the pro's! Perfect for us normal PC owners that don't have all the bells and whistles.  Check it out for yourself here!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon them a while ago. It's so fun. What did you use on your master bedroom pic? I like using the one to make your photo corners round. I think one of them that does it is the 1970's edit. Pretty fun place. Another fun one is Picasa. It's free and you can edit, organize, do collages, and send it straight to blogger.

    ReplyDelete