Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tyce's Room

Kyle and I finally finished up all the painting and furniture assembly for Tyce's room this weekend.  I'm in love with it! 

BEFORE 
(plain boring and beige)

 And remember this fabric, my Mom whipped up a darling bed set in no time at all.
AFTER
The paint was an initial shocker for me but it turns out it was perfect.  I think the faux wainscoting turned out great too, it was definitely a learning experience for us getting it up.

Now I've got to get to decorating it.  I have a couple ideas in mind but not enough to fill the room.  Hopefully it will be ready for his arrival.  Which should be soon, I'm 30 weeks today, Wahoo!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! I can't wait to see it in person! We need to get busy on getting those walls full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You found cute knobs for the changing table! Everything is looking great, but I wish more of the orange would show on the bed skirt - I wonder if we could 'adjust' things somehow to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute kait!!! I LOVE it! How cute is that bedding?? I can't wait to see it! You are so close.. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO freaking cute!! I absolutely LOVE it!! The bright colors are so great against the white. You are so good at that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's even cuter in person! I love the blue color. You may have to give us a tutorial on the faux wainscoting. I would really love to do something like that in my house somewhere. You always do such a great job decorating! It looks so professional.

    ReplyDelete