Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nearly Done

Kyle and I are nearly finished with Tyce's room.  We finished up painting the book case donated to us from the Blanchard Grandparents to be and it's just the perfect fun punch of color I was looking for.

I also finished my block letters with some matching scrapbook paper and mod podge.  Kyle built the empty frame to go around it out of our left over trim from the faux wainscoting.

My talented Mom got the finishing touches on the baby quilt and left me with a bunch of left over fabric circles.  I decided to mod podge them to a blank canvas for a wall hanging.

I'm starting to run out of steam but there's still a little more I'd like to get done, curtains for one.  If I don't get them done in time though I think his room is complete enough to leave it be for a while.

6 comments:

  1. Looks really really good! I like that bright pop of orange on the new bookshelves. We need to try and get that chair recovered - have you had a chance to look for fabrics yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FREAKING CUTE!! You're a great saleswoman, but you should go into decorating!! I LOVE his room - you've done an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't be cuter! I love it so much, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is DARLING! Wow! I love the colors that you've chosen! All the details are fabulous! Send these pictures over to my e-mail, I would love to feature it on my blog. sweetcharligirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kait, remember me from back in the day? My mom is Kathy... She was telling me all about your baby's cute room, so I asked your mom for your blog address. I hope you don't mind. You are so crafty and have made so many cute things, I'm adding you to my list of people I follow--is that okay? If not, my e-mail is: h_kellee@hotmail.com ..and I'll pull you off. My blog is private but if you want an invite, send your e-mail. Kellee (Hewlett)

    ReplyDelete