Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Red, White & Blue Wreath

The other weekend I found a super cute wreath when I was blogging around, and decided that it was perfect for the patriotic holidays coming up; so Erin and I had a craft day.  Sorry I can't remember what blog it was on but we did take some along the way pics.

Start off choosing your fabric and cutting them into larger or smaller squares using pinking shears for a frilly edge. 

You'll also need a styrofoam wreath and small screw driver or wooden skewer (just something small and round)  Take your fabric and poke it into the wreath in any pattern you like.

Then... ta-da, you're done!
I think this would be super cute for a fun spring floral wreath, you could even make some of those cute little flowers that everyone is making and use those to embellish.

1 comment:

  1. I FINALLY finished mine! That was really fun! We need to do it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete