Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Prep

Kyle and I have got our hands full of projects this summer.  One of the biggest on the list is getting our little mans room ready for his arrival at the end of this summer. 

We got our crib ordered and it arrived a few weeks ago which made it #1 on our to do list.  Kyle got it all set up in no time.

Memorial Day weekend all the boys were busy with little projects an trips so my Mom and I headed out to find some fabric for Tyce's bedding (ps we've decided to name him Tyce)  We searched high and low from Bountiful to Taylorsville but we finally found just what I wanted.

Now it's onto painting, faux wainscoting and all the finishing touches; i'll be sure to post before and after pictures when and if we finally ever get there. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors and fabric you chose! Where did you end up finding them? I need to get busy on Zanes stuff. And something new for Cambrie. I never ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the colors!! And the name is super cute I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kait! Yea I got rid of the facebook for awhile. But you are very welcome. I would rather someone I like getting them, then giving them to Britt's cousin's. Your colors are super cute. Nan said Kyle built you a bed? I want to see pictures. Let me know when Tyce's bedroom is done and we'll come see you guys. I hope your feeling good. He'll be here before you know it. I cant believe a year ago from right now I was just barely pregnant and now I have a 5 month old. Tell Kyle hi for us.

    ReplyDelete