Thursday, June 10, 2010

Anniversary

Kyle and I just celebrated our three year anniversary on the 2nd.  I can't believe that it has been that long already, I have no idea where the time went.  

We didn't have much planned for the night of.  Kyle had a soft ball game and it was a work night so we decided that we'd just celebrate over the weekend.  He did surprise me though, I came hope to a spotless house with a fresh vase of flowers that night, which was delightful.  I didn't even have to cook, we just called up good ol' Papa Johns, ate and headed out.

That following Saturday we went to SLC to catch a Bee's game and ate at the Red Iguana.  It was a way fun night, we just enjoyed each others company.  It's funny that after all this time we can still carry on a long conversation with one another about anything and everything.


I don't know if you know this, but my husband is the best there is, it's true.  It's amazing to me how much we have been able to grow together and to see the man that he has become.  I love to see all these new attributes in him every day now that the Baby is on that way that I never knew he had.  I am ecstatic to be his wife and to be a mother to our children, and cant wait for our new adventures as parents with one another.  I'm sure it's going to be entertaining to say the least.  

Eternity here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment