Monday, August 9, 2010

Found It & Got It

I searched and searched for a diaper bag over the past few weeks.  Last week I finally found one and got it.  Isn't she pretty.

I have actually been doing a lot of online shopping lately which I have never really done before but I'm finding to be quite enjoyable.  The only problem is that I have no patience for the shipping process and I'm too cheap to pay for it to get here faster.

Another purchase that I made was for a Belly Bandit.  Have you heard of these?  I started hearing somethings about them and how well they work shrinking your belly back down to size after you have your baby so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  I'll let you know how it works out. 


I have definitely hit that wall where I'm absolutely sick and tired of being pregnant. I'm uncomfortable ALL the time, exhausted, and just wishing away the days until I get to feel like myself again.  I'd give anything to lay on my stomach right now.... *Sigh*  only 6 more weeks to go.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love Ju-Ju-Be!! Definitely let me know about the Belly Bandit! I hope it works so I can use it on my next one - I need all the help I can get!! Hang in there Kait, he'll be worth all the uncomfortableness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Belly Bandit is something I've never seen before - sounds like a good idea though!

    I went VT today and looked at a diaper bag that Tiffany had - she got it at the Coach Outlet store in Park City and it looked like a good one too. I like yours.

    ReplyDelete