Friday, February 3, 2012

Aquarium Day

Tyce is just starting to get big enough to have an attention span of more than two seconds and he loves to look at animals so Kyle and I decided it would be fun to go to the Living Planet Aquarium for the afternoon.  

Tyce loved looking at the fish, he even got to pet the sting rays!  Mostly I think he just enjoyed the freedom of running around in a new place not being told no a million times.  Kyle and I had fun too, watching Tyce was so exciting, plus I forget that I like going to do those kind of things.



It was nice to have something to do indoors since its cold out.  I think our next outing will be to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Pointe since Tyce loves to "Rawr" like a dinosaur!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had some pretty big smiles that day - FUN!

    ReplyDelete