Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby on Board!

I'm sure most of you have heard by now, but we are very excited to announce that we are expecting a baby on September 23rd!  We are way excited to move into this new faze of life, but at the same time SO nervous!

So far everything is going as great as you could expect.  I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get sick.... HA, then it hit me like two weeks later.  It's getting better though.  We have had our first ultra sound.  Nothing too exciting there basically it just looked like a bean.  I'm excited for next time though, everything should be more defined and look more like a baby than a blob. 

This will be the first grandchild on both sides of our families and our parents couldn't be more excited.  Luckily my brother Paige should be home from his mish just in the nick of time to be there when it's born.  All our siblings, especially Kyles sisters are excited to become aunts and uncles. 

I apologize for the delay in the post but we found out just after the last one and I didn't think I could post anything without not mentioning our exciting news!

Thank you all for your congratulations and well wishes!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay! I am excited for you guys! I am sorry you are sick though. Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just still so excited.....(and jealous :)))) We love you guys and know you will be amazing parents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dream come true for Dad & I. YAY!

    ReplyDelete