Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gifts for Londyn

My good friend and old co-worker Whitnie is expecting her second child in a few weeks.  Its her first girl and I was so excited to make something frilly for her.

I've seen a ton of tutorials out in blog land using pre-ruffled fabric and I've been dying to make something with it since I found a quilt shop near by the stocks it.  


I made a set of adorable bloomers for the summer, and leggings for the winter.  You can find the tutorial here for the leggings as well as a pattern which was actually for tights and i just cut off the bottom; and here for the bloomers with a pattern too.



I also made another diaper case cuz they're just so cute!

I can't wait to meet her new little one!  If she's even half as cute as her little boy she'll be gorgeous!

1 comment: