Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day Out: Part 2

After we spent the day walking around Thanksgiving Point we were starving.  My Mom told me that we had to go to this cute shop she had found for lunch.  She said the shop was really cute just not quite her style, too much glitter and glam.  So we headed straight up the street to Alpine.  OH MY HECK!  When we got there I was giddy with excitement just from seeing through the window.  This is quite possibly the cutest little place I have ever been.
 How frilly fancy and fun is this?!  You'd think this was a gourmet little cafe, but it's just a simple sandwich, soup, and salad place.  They've made the dinning experience so much fun using dainty whimsical bowls and plates, and the linens ad just the right touch! I should have taken a picture of the food but we were just to hungry when we got it; it didn't even cross my mind.


 The sweets display was full of the cutest cupcakes, bunt cakes, brownies, and candies.  Mom and I shared a double chocolate bunt cake with cream cheese frosting.




 The shop was full of these sparkly girly fun chandeliers.



 The shop has everything from home decor, baby items, and vintage inspired clothing and jewelry.
I was tickled pink after we left.  I know where I am headed next time the hubs wants to make his pit stop to Cabela's.  Girls trip anyone?

1 comment:

  1. That place looks ADORABLE!! I definitely want to go check it out!! It looks like you guys had a really fun day! We will need to do a girls trip soon!

    ReplyDelete