Monday, May 16, 2011

A Day Out: Part 1

Now that the weather is turning we have finally been able to get out of the house.  Last week my Mom and I headed up to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip Festival, which lucky for us had been extended because of the weather lately.  I have never been to the Tulip Festival before and let me tell you, I plan on going back every year!  It was breath taking beautiful!



 Could this place get more picturesque? Doesn't this look like a scene from a fairy tale?



 Tyce was entranced watching the water fall.


 I really wanted to get a picture of Tyce in all the flowers but we waited too long and he ran out of patience.

 A Day Out: Part 2 to come! Lunch at Dear Lizzy, quite possibly the CUTEST place I've EVER been.

3 comments:

  1. those tulips are gorgeous!

    and i LOVE dear lizzie, one of my favorite places ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your font is unbelievably cute! I need it - where did you find it? Tyce is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete