Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 Months

My little guy is growing up so fast.  I cant believe how time flies with children.  Tyce had his 6 month check up today and everything checked out fine.  He's in the 70% for weight, 95% for height he grew three inches over the past two months yowza, and still in the 90% for that giant noggin of his, but at least his body is catching up to it so he doesn't look like a toothpick with a watermelon on top.

As you know we started him on rice cereal a while ago; he has adjusted nicely to it now and gobbles it up.  Now it's time to move onto baby food!   I decided that I'm going to give making my own baby food a whirl for a while and see how it goes, plus it will save a tons on money!  I made my first batch a little while ago, sweet potatoes and peas.  It was such a cinch, just cook, blend and pour it into ice cube trays.
Tyce loves his sweet potato's!

He's also started teething already.  It seems so soon, but his two bottom chommpers are comming in.

Im starting to get excited for the next six months of life with Tyce.  All those milestones are going to come faster than we can blink and I can wait.

Love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment