Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chair Reveal

I've finished the first project for my craft room redo.  I tackled my first reupholstering project all on my own, no help from mom at all.  I LOVE the way she turned out!

Before

After

Now For Sale $220.00 Email me @ kaitlyn1021@hotmail.com
Kyle also pitched in a little this weekend and we got the painting done.  We also added molding which was just the finishing touch that room needed.  I was really worried about the gray color with the carpet not looking so good but once that molding was down it changed the whole look of the space.

Before

After

 On to the next....

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe how good the room looks!! Also, you know how much I love that chair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did that chair! That turned out amazing! I would love to find a chair like that. Then you could help me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! I love the walls. I'm thinking of doing that color in my bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to decide if I'm thrilled - or broken hearted - that you did such a great job without even asking me for one bit of help! LOL Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!! I love the chair and the new room!! I'm seriously impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kait I love the chair. You know I have a very old rocking chair downstairs at my house that I would love to have your help with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are freaking amazing!! That chair is so stinking cute and the room looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! I am in in absolutely LOVE with that chair! Where did you get the fabric? I just painted my kitchen green and am trying to bring that same color into my living room! That fabric would be perfect!
    Natalie
    http://aturtleslifeforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing -- I love the green with the blue/gray! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this chair turned out. I love blue and greens together.

    ReplyDelete