Sunday, December 19, 2010

Girls Night Out

I'm quickly discovering that becoming a stay at home mom, though the most rewarding job ever, can quickly become all consuming as well.  Girlfriends are needed for a quick break from bottles and diapers.

This last week I got to have to girls night out two nights in a row.  Thursday night my group of old coworker mommies and I headed out for dinner at yummy Cheesecake Factory.  


Usually we meet up once a month to eat lunch and catch up, talk about our babies and compare notes.  This month we decided it would be fun to head to dinner and leave the babes with the boys so we could relax and not worry about wiggly kiddos.  (I forgot my camera of course) We had tons of fun eating great food and fun conversation, we talk about just about everything, no subject seems to be too tabo for our crowd.  We also did a little gift exchange.  I got delicious smell goods from Victoria's Secret from Nicole, Thanks Girl!  I'd show you what I show you what I gave but some others will be getting the same thing for x-mas so it will have to wait until after the holiday.  I've been crafting my brains out though just to give you a hint.

Friday night Erin invited me over for a girls night with some of her coworkers, though from the sound of it, it might have passed for a boys night.  We started off the night eating pizza and gabbing, then the party moved to Erin's amazing home theatre where we proceeded to watch the highlights from everyone's 80's favorite movie "The Labyrinth".  We then proceeded to make fun of; and laugh hysterically at David Bowies skin tight stretch pants, makeup and scary hair.  Afterward we jammed it out on Guitar Hero and gabbed some more.  What a fun group of girls, Erin's lucky to have such fun people to work with.  All in all it was a way fun night!
 Im thinking I might need to host my own girls night sometime soon, maybe a craft night?  Special thanks to Kyle for watching he babe so I could get out and let loose!  Love you Babe!   

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came to the girl's night!! It was fun and should become a tradition?! I think so!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun on BOTH nights! Glad you could spend time with friends and have a little break! (next time DON'T forget your camera!)

    ReplyDelete