Thursday, December 23, 2010

Craft Room Redo

In the past year or so I have slowly been getting in touch with my craftier side.  Thanks to my friend Erin that showed me it didn't have to be so scary.  my mother is still praising her for this. The past few months I have had even more time on my hands for crafting you can only watch so much tv you know.  Now that I'm going to continue being a stay at home Mom I can only imagine that I'll have many more crafts ahead of me. So I have decided it's time for a craft room redo!  Mostly because this is what I've currently been using, 
 scary huh.

I've already started to find some treasures.  How about this beaut?
I purchased some fun fabrics from facric.com for an amazing price, like $5.50 a yard!  I can't wait to get it recovered.



I also found a table that I'll be using as a desk instead.  I'm not sure what colors of paint I'll be using but I know I want the space to be all girl so I'm thinking of using all of these.
And I found this lovely at IKEA and picked it up on our way home from Utah County last week. 
I can't wait!  I'll keep you all updated on the process!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I learned to knit when Cambrie was tiny. It's fun to try all those new things. Yes, you need to keep busy! Not that they don't keep you busy. Anyway, love your up coming projects. Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to help you get it put together! It is going to so cute!

    ReplyDelete