Monday, March 15, 2010

Change

Change...  There seems to be a lot of it happening to us lately.  First the baby, and now a new job.  

I was offered an amazing opportunity with in my company to move into a new position.  I was very apprehensive to make the move.  With all the changes that we are already experiencing with the baby and everything I was having a hard time deciding if one more would really be worth it.  It's not necessarily a move up but it is a move on, and it pays a little better.  I had a total and complete melt down early one morning after they offered me the position, poor Kyle.  I had been wanting change for so long, but now that it had finally presented its self right along side with another big change I wasn't so sure.  It was an emotional decision, though in the end  I decided it would be best that I accept it and see where it takes me.

Now I'm not normally one of those mushy spouses that always sings the praises of their significant other in a very public matter.  But Kyle... oh Kyle.  What a wonderful husband he has been.  He has been so supportive and attentive and caring through all of this that I literally don't know what I would have done with out him.  I'm sure I would have just ended up a big pile of slop on the floor unable to function at all for my self.  I love him, every part of him!

I'll keep the updates coming along with all the change. (I'm sure this can't be it)  Wish us Luck.

2 comments:

  1. Change is hard. Even if it is good. What is your new position? -We love Kyle at our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy for you guys and know that you will be amazing in your new position. You rock at whatever you do!!! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete