Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun on the Fourth

Family night landed on the fourth of July this year and it was my turn.  I decided I wanted to try and make things a little more festive than what I usually do.  So I hit up the dollar store and vola!

Some fun streamers and tissue paper poms later and it was feeling real patriotic.
I even attempted those super cute dipped strawberries I kept seeing all over blog land.
We played a little Mexican horseshoes
Then headed for Clearfield fireworks.





It was fun to make things a little special, I think that from now on I'm going to put a little more effort into all those special occasions and holidays to make the memories that much more special. 

2 comments:

  1. It turned out so so cute!! I'm totally with you on trying to make events more special! I'm excited to get together and create cute stuff for Tyce's birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a really fun evening and all your efforts made it even more-so. Thanks a BUNCH! The food was delicious - you thought of everything!

    ReplyDelete