Friday, June 17, 2011

9 Months

My Little Man turn 9 months old yesterday. 


We just got back from the Dr and Mom got a gold star for a perfectly healthy baby! Yeah for me!  I don't know why but I'm always nervous before we go.  I guess I never realized how much pressure Mom's are under to make sure their children are growing and developing the way they should be until now.  I owe my Mom a big ol' thanks, I think we all turned out alright.

Since Tyce is starting to show more and more interest in real food and he's got a couple, teeth with four more coming in right now; I thought I'd give some solids a try with him.  Little did I know it would be such an amusing experience.  Everything I tried to give him he would swirl around in his mouth for a minute munch on it once or twice and then immediately gag until he threw up..... I'm thinking we should wait a while longer. HA! 

We recently went to visit our friends Brock and Carrie and their newborn baby girl Brooklyn.  After we got a good snuggle in and headed home for the night Kyle and I started talking about baby #2 and how far apart we would want them to be.  We were thinking like two years... until we did the math and realized that it meant I would need to be prego again in like 6 months, which in turn made us both hyperventilate a little.  Three years quickly sounded better!

We'll just enjoy our time with this little guy until then! 

3 comments:

  1. I knew he'd get rave reviews at his nine month check-up. He's a PERFECT little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! You can't think of the math and how Tyce is now. Remember he will be so different by the time your new one arrives...
    Tyce is so cute. Love the pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He is so flippin' cute!

    ReplyDelete