Monday, November 1, 2010

Tyce's Blessing

Holy Cow!  What a whirlwind it has been the past month.  I have been spending my day with this cute little man. 

I'm learning new things every day about being a parent.  I never could have imagined that my life could be this fulfilling doing nothing but sitting at home changing dirty diapers all day every day.


Yesterday we had Tyce's blessing.  I feel so fortunate that I have a husband worthy to hold the priesthood and was able to give our son his blessing, Kyle did an amazing job.  We are also fortunate to have have the support of our families and friends.  Tyce already has so many people in his life that love him.


Now that I'm finally getting the hang of this Mom thing I'm looking forward to soaking up every minute of the next two months I have off of work and preparing for the up coming holidays with my new little family.

1 comment:

  1. He was such a happy, cooperative little guy! You'll have to send me the picture you took with us. Since you are getting the hang of the mom thing, maybe you will have time to update the blog more often now? Everyone loves pictures of cute babies.

    ReplyDelete