Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just Kidding

So... the Dr.'s office called yesterday to see if they could reschedule my appointment for today because the Dr would be out on Wednesday.  Kyle worked it out so he could come and guess what...

IT'S A BOY!

Kyle was absolutly thrilled, on cloud nine, extatic to say the least when the Dr. pointed it out his man parts (the babies that is)  We're both very excited to have a very confident verification of what this baby is.  I had just started wrapping my head around the possibility of a girl, now I have to totally change gears and start focusing on boy things.  Very exciting thought!

Things are starting to get real...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! It's hard to believe that back in the 'old days' people didn't know if they were having a girl or a boy until the baby was born! Can you imagine waiting that long?
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Well, now you don't have to hear Kyle whine anymore!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! It was just too early before. I bet Kyle is thrilled. Now he can have the protective big brother thing. Congrats! Boys are lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut up!! Yay now cohen will have a friend!!!! I'm so excited, we need to do lunch so I can hear all about your new job!

    ReplyDelete