Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 of the Happiest Years

Kyle and I just celebrated our two year anniversary this week. I can't believe that it has been that long already it seems like it was just yesterday that we were planning our wedding and fixing up our new home. Kyle is more than I could ever ask for. He is one of the most hard working, thoughtful, considerate, loving husband ever!


We celebrated it by relaxing over the weekend in Park City doing my very most favorite activity... SHOPPING! He was so good, he didn't roll his eyes, sigh loudly, or complain once.


I can't wait for the years to come!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That has gone fast! You guys are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are awesome!! Our bestest friends!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I can't believe it's been two years already! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete